So here we are with a second finished product. I call it Berserker and it is a transmogrified set that I share between my main- and off-specs, on my main character, Hogi. I am actually still looking at some candidates for a choice of sword and board, since the character is a tank but figured I could just as well share the fury off-spec gear. The only real difference are the weapons and everything else are the same for both specs.
The idea started simply from the old warrior wrathful gladiator set. I loved the look of sharp spikes and rusty feeling. Like as if he was ready to go head-to-head with a giant rabid bear. It is also the only model and set where I also allow my helm to show. Usually I always have it hidden but I really like this one. I think it really brings out the true nature of a warrior, a berserker who will fight until his body simply too broken to continue.
- Head: Wrathful Gladiator’s Plate Helm
- Shoulders: Wrathful Gladiator’s Plate Shoulders
- Back: Haunt of Flies
- Chest: Wrathful Gladiator’s Plate Chestpiece
- Tabard: Tabard of the Achiever
- Hands: Wrathful Gladiator’s Plate Gauntlet
- Waist: Verdigris Chain Belt
- Legs: Wrathful Gladiator’s Plate Legguards
- Feet: Boots of Kingly Upheaval
- Main Hand: Skullstealer Greataxe (heroic)
- Off-Hand: Skullstealer Greataxe (heroic)
Both the belt and boots come from old tier 10 but the color scheme fits really well with the the pvp sets. Finally the weapons, cloak and tabard finishes the look, giving it a little bit more vibrant looks, letting the set retain the rusty look but makes sure it is still not too dark.