Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Beginning

Finally it is here; my WoW blog. It’s one of those eternity projects that I have been thinking about for a long time but just haven’t been able to put into a proper outlet, to make it work properly. But now, I think, I got it down and I will begin to put down some of the many thoughts that keep crossing my mind.

So what can you expect from this blog?

Well, keep this in mind; I am by no means, a hardcore player. I enjoy playing and I enjoy making progress but I do not take it so seriously to make myself flip over a series of wipes or failed stabs at raid bosses. Rather I will put my frustration in words here in my blog, stirring over what went wrong and finding ways to fix them. That is, what I think separates the most of WoW players; one half is just more concerned with badgering and verbally abusing less geared and skilled players, while others (like me here) try find ways to encourage them and work with them. Here in this blog I will discuss those experiences and hopefully, it’ll all be good entertainment for the passerby. Because trust me, with the right attitude, even the worst raid night can be most entertaining.

All and all keep in my that this blog is inspired by my passion for this game. It is truly a remarkable piece of software engineering and creative effort. My blog will be about Warcraft and it is targeted for my fellow players. Everyone is, of course, welcome to read and enjoy it but players will get the most out of it. Or alternatively, people who are interested try it or have just started to play.

With that I will leave to prepare my first article and we shall see what I can cook up. Thank you for reading and I hope you will enjoy my future posts.